- Square Foot/Square Foots
- Square Meter/Square Meters,
- 100.00 - 300.00 INR
(1) Intumescent coatings are fire protection measures which swell up when heated (in a fire for example) and protect the material (steel, plasterboard or wood ) underneath it, from fire.
(2) They are used to achieve passive fire protection for such applications as fires topping, fireproofing, gas keting and window casings.
(3) Application of intumescent paint layers helps fireproof structural steel, steel beams,steel work or cast iron and can be used externally or internally, on small or larger areas Such applications are relevant for buildings, offshore constructions, ships and aircraft.
(4) Intumescent paints and coatings are generally used in architecture and in the building of structural steel or timber members.
They can provide a decorative and aesthetically pleasing finish on previously exposed steel, as well as keeping the material below its critical temperature to maintain its integrity in the outbreak of a fire or heat explosion.
(5) Intumescent coatings can be thinner than technically sprayed fireproofing methods.
- 1000 Per Week
- 10 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Carton, Drums, Buckets
- North India
- GST, Import Export Lincense, ESI, PF, PAN, TAN
Regd Off : Plot No. 8-B, 1st Floor, Nand Vihar, Behind Dwarka Metro Station, Kakrola, Dwarka,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110078, India